Friday, March 7, 2008

Yet another

This is another busy weekend. The boys are leaving tonight for SEMO. Seems like I haven't spent ANY time with them this week. I got back Wednesday night, we went to dinner and that was it. Last night, I went to Hairspray (GREAT show, if you get a chance, see it!) and tonight they're leaving!
Mom and Rick are coming into town again this weekend to help fix up the house. I have a party planned for a couple girlfriends tonight. We're going to have makeovers (girly, I know) and then go for a couple drinks. Tomorrow AM I have a presentation, then in the PM I have an awards ceremony. In between the presentation and the dinner, I'll be buying new carpet and helping pack stuff up.
Wanted to share a couple cute D pics:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's way too cute!! Love these pics!!!