Wednesday, March 12, 2008

RCAF success!

The presentation I did on Saturday was for a competition. Surprisingly, I won! I was surprised because one of the judges told me I didn't know how to write an abstract after my presentation. Other than that, the other judges were very nice and had only positive things to say.

We also got a lot done around the house this weekend. Two new closet organizers. Several boxes of stuff packed. The wallpaper border in the kitchen torn down. The bedroom painted. Carpet people to come and measure for new carpet for bedrooms. Dryer fixed (again). Yadda. Yadda. Yadda.

Goals for this weekend: Kitchen painted, bathroom walls/ceiling painted, purchase flooring for kitchen. Yard work too. I'll be posting pictures soon with all the changes.

Donovan's better after a bout with a virus. Back at school today several pounds lighter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your presentation!!