Thursday, March 27, 2008

Clara Leola (Sutherland) Garrison

Aaron and I just got back from Sikeston and attending his maternal Grandmother's funeral. Here's a link to her obituary.

What a wonderful woman she was! There are two words that come to mind when I think of Grandma Garrison: Faith and Family. She had lots of both! I wish I could have known her better. Although it was a difficult time for Aaron's family, I am grateful for knowing Grandma and for being able to meet so many of Aaron's extended family. Each one of them were touched by Clara and carry on her memory.

I added a link to the side there for the Garrison family--it should be up and running in the next few months. Be sure to check on it! It should be a great way for this LARGE family to keep up with each other!

No comments: