Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Writing...writing...writing...

Not too much new to report.

I've been writing on my dissertation a ton lately. I've got two chapters down, three more to go. I'm working on these last three all at the same time. I'll work on one for a couple hours, get bored and switch to another. With each day that passes, I'm more convinced I'll actually finish.

Aaron and I painted the kitchen cabinets and installed new hardware. I'll have to get a picture. It looks great. We also have a sliding glass door on the back that had lost its seal and gotten condensation between the glass panes. We figured out (with help from a great neighbor) that a local glass company can come out and simply replace the glass, which will save us about $700 by not replacing the entire door. We are getting new carpet installed in our room and Donovan's room on Thursday too. Busy, busy, busy.

No comments: