Tuesday, April 8, 2008

One chapter left AND WE DECIDED TO MOVE TO COLORADO

So, I've only got one chapter left on my dissertation. It looks like I will be finished with my first draft by Friday. Hallelujah! That gives me an entire week (plus a weekend) to revise, revise, revise. I won't say it's my BEST work at this point, but I'm pretty proud of it. Hey, at least it's almost finished.

AND FOR THE BIG NEWS: we've decided to move to Colorado. Last night during the NCAA final game, we talked it over. It's a beautiful location, a good job with a great lab and will really further my education by leaps and bounds. It's scary moving to an area without family, but I think we'll be fine. SO, anyone up for Christmas in Colorado this year? :)

2 comments:

Grandpa Turner said...

Yeeha!!! (Texan for "whoa boy gee howdy") All great news. A great new chapter about to open up. Hard to believe Donovan will start the first grade there.

emily anna said...

SOOO excited!!! We will be there for Christmas! HOW FUN! I'll email you with my parents info!