Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Phinally Done!!

I did it! It wasn't all that bad, really. The seminar was a little rough because I was so nervous and not feeling well, but I got through it. I then had my committee meeting and started getting a migraine, which I haven't had in YEARS. I actually saw flashing light that covered one of my committee member's faces. After the committee meeting, we went back to work and they planned a little party for me with champagne and cake and food. Unfortunately, I got too sick to stay and had to leave early. I felt like a jerk! Oh well, it's all over. One of my friends took some pictures:



The awesome cake--I had some today...it's good.

I really didn't feel good. Look how pale and sweaty I am. Ugh.

This was taken AFTER I got sick. I wasn't feeling well at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Doctor Dickson!!