Monday, November 26, 2007

28!

So I turned 28 last week. I had a wonderful birthday! Donovan gave me a birthday card that he and Daddy made themselves. It brought me to tears. It had a drawing of all three of us and he wrote "We are a happy family" on it. So sweet!

On Tuesday night Aaron told me we were going out and I needed to dress up, but wouldn't tell me where we were going. He had arranged for a babysitter and everything. We went to a really nice local restaurant. It was great! We had appetizers and drinks and felt like adults.




Then on Wednesday (my actual birthday) my Mom, stepfather Rick and brother Mat came up to Columbia. We went to another local restaurant and had an excellent dinner. After dinner, we came home and had cake, which was also quite good. Overall, really fun!


No comments: