Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kristen's wedding...and senility.

Donovan and I went to a friend's wedding this weekend. I couldn't resist sharing the picture.

Every time I go to a wedding, I get all emotional. The weirdest part is, I can tell you exactly what was said at this weekend's wedding. I can't remember what was said at our wedding. Of course, it has been six years ago. I still can't believe it's been that long ago.

That reminds me. Aaron mentioned last night how he'll be turning 30 in May. I said, "No you're not. I'm only 26, about to turn 27. You can't be turning 30. You're only 28." Then Aaron kindly reminded me I'm about to turn 28. Senility is already setting in.

1 comment:

emily anna said...

Hi! I'm so glad your blogging! Gary sent us the link tonight... I hope ya'll are doing well!
Love,
Emily